Family-Based Green Cards


Family-Based Green Cards

Immediate Relative Petitions: Spouse, Parents and Children of U.S. Citizens
Same Sex Spouse / LGBT Spouse of U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
Spouses and Children of Permanent Residents
Married Sons and Daughters of Citizens

How can we help you?

Contact us by calling 213.285.0075 or submit your inquiry online.

Due to the efforts of my attorney, Lisette Lavergne and her wonderful team, I was able to obtain my visa and eventually my green card. The immigration process in the United States is very complicated. Therefore, it is important to choose your attorney wisely. I have been a client since 2012, I retained the services of Lisette Lavergne, Esq. from Salmen Navarro & Lavergne, PC to begin the application process for my O visa.

Horacio Ontiveros
Radio Host

Contact Us Today And Start With a Consultation